Friday, April 12, 2013

Hundreds Chart

The hundreds chart is not one of my sons strongest areas. So I turned to Pinterest. I found one idea but it was only a picture from Google with no instructions. Here is my version!

 
Foam Poster Board 30"x 20"
The whole square is 20" x 20" (each square 2"x2")
Wooden yard stick from Home Depot .68 and Sharpie for the lines
 



I cut a piece of blue card stock and thin chipboard (for support) 6" x 6"
Using a ruler I made lines at 2" and 4"


 
Next I glued the blue to the chipboard. I scored 1/4" around the edge and using exacto knife I cut
1 3/4" to make my flaps, removing the inside square.
 
 
I cut 4 pieces of white card stock at 1 3/4" x 1 1/2". Label and glue to your blue flaps.
 
 
 
I used the Stampin' Up! Memorable Moments with Jet Black Stazon ink for my numbers. I have it in clear mount and it makes it so easy to line up. I stamped the whole chart in about 20 minutes. (Stamping all of the 1's, then 2's and so on)
 
The Hundreds Chart letters are cut out using the Sizzix Big Shot. You can use any alphabet set. I happen to have the retired Stampin' Up! Serif Essentials.
 
 
 


Stampin' Up! Memorable Moments (126682)

*Let me know if you have any questions*
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment