Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Magnificent Maple

I am not usually one for making fall cards, but this year is different. After seeing different parts of the country, I am ready to get out of San Diego and move to a place with seasons. In the mean time, I will continue to play with my Autumn Accents leaf die.
 
I decided to play along with the SUO Challenge blog. There theme is harvest time. Well, I would like to harvest a pile of leaves and jump in them!
 
 
Materials:
 
  • Stamps: Magnificent Maple, Fabulous Phrases
  • Paper: Crumb Cake (8 1/2" x 5 1/2"), Cajun Craze, Whisper White, and a strip of birch paper ribbon from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit (5 1/2" x  2 1/4")
  • Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
  • Tools and Accessories: Woodgrain embossing folder, Chocolate Chip 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Autumn Accents Bigz Die.

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Jen! Clean and simple with a pop of color! I like all the textures you have going on too. Nice to see you joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the birch ribbon along with your bright fall leaves :-) Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that birch paper...great pairing with the leaves! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete