Well, it has been a while so dropped into Create with Connie and Mary to see what they dished out this week. They have a color challenge using Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand. I rarely used any of these colors, but they worked great with Peaceful Petals.
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals
- Paper: Pistachio Pudding - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Crisp Cantaloupe - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Sahara Sand - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White
- Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand
- Tools & Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die, Dimensionals