Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I love hummingbirds...and so does my mom! I was so excited when I saw this in the sneak peak, this was a must for me!  This weeks color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary includes Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Basic Gray.
 
 


Materials:
  • Stamps: Wildflower Meadow (129165), Something to Celebrate (retired)
  • Paper: Calypso Coral - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
    • Basic Gray - 5 1/4" x 4"
    • Pool Party - 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Gray
  • Tools & Embellishments: Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138), Basic Pearls (119247)
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. What a great use of the new stamp and I love how you added the little pops of colors with the tiny butterflies! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to use the new background stamp. I love how the butterflies pop off the card. Very cheerful. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jenny! I love this background stamped in white. It is so subtle. And the addition of the butterflies is perfect! Thank you for participating in the challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used this stamp! So soft and pretty! The little butterflies are a perfect touch! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and subtle color - beautiful Mother's day card! Thanks for joining us this week in the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using white ink to stamp this image gives such a soft and elegant result!! I love the touch of color the Calypso Coral butterflies bring! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary Challenge 250!

    ReplyDelete