Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Scentsational Season

WOW! I was shocked when the adorable stamp set, Scentsational Season, didn't make the catalog. So when I saw the theme at SUO Challenge, your favorite retiring stamp set, I knew just what to pick! I got my layout from Freshly Made Sketches.


 
Materials:
  • Stamps: Scentsational Season, Express Yourself
  • Paper: Baja Breeze - 11" x 4 1/4", 3 5/8" x 2 5/8"
    • Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4", 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
    • Patio Party DSP - 1" x 2 1/2"
    • Primrose Petal (flower)
    • Summer Starfruit (flower center) 
  • Ink: Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse (greeting, steam)
  • Tools & Accessories: Holiday Collection framelites
    • Boho Blossom Punch
    • Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain stitched ribbon
    • Dimensionals
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you turned the Christmas theme into an every day one! Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love this unconventional use for the Christmas set. So glad you played along at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought to use this cup for a get well soon card; covering the snowflake with a flower is a great idea! I absolutely loved this set, and never thought of it as a non-Christmas set. I would love to see it come back! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope this set makes a come back one day :)

      Delete
  4. I was super shocked it didn't make the cut, too. LOVE how you made a get well card...clever! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! I love the SUO Challenges. :)

      Delete