Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snowflake Soiree

I love to watch the snow fall....from the inside of a warm house! This is why I was so glad to see Snowflake Soiree on the carry over list. The snowflakes and greetings are so elegant looking. I only wish they would fall from the sky like that.

The layout came from the Winter Sketch Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary, one of my favorites! Today was also my day to share over at the Pink Paper Bakery.



Materials:
  • Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
  • Paper: Island Indigo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
    • Brushed Silver - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8", 5 1/2" x 1"
    • Winter Frost DSP - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
    • Whisper White
  • Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
  • Tools & Accessories: Circle framelits, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty CAS card! Love how you layered the stamps! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS card! I'm sure there is lots of sparkle and glimmer with the Brushed Silver and Striped DSP! We had over an inch of snow here in Ohio yesterday, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete