Monday, November 25, 2013

Zoo Review

Today is my day to share at the Pink Paper Bakery. Well, eight years ago my husband and I took a trip to visit my mother in law in Kenya. We went on several safari's. So when this set came out I had to have it! It brings me back a little bit. I was inspired by a similar style card I saw on Pinterest.

This card is currently on it's way to my MIL, for her birthday. I know she will love it!

 
 
Materials:
 
  • Stamps: Zoo Review, Serene Silhouettes
  • Paper: Cajun Craze: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
    • Basic Black: 5" x 3 3/4"
    • Whisper White: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Ink: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Stazon Jet Black, Stampin' Write Black Marker
  • Tools and Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle punch, sponge
1. Punch a circle and use a small bit of snail adhesive to hold it to the whisper white card stock.
2. Sponge around the circle working outward.
3. Remove the circle and stamp your images. (Color in the giraffe, carefully)
4. For the ground, tear a piece of card stock and place it under the feet of the giraffe and sponge below and up to the tree until your desired darkness.


 

2 comments: